We're proposing a number of minor or "housekeeping" changes to the planning controls set in the City-wide Local Environmental Plan, known as Penrith Local Environmental Plan 2010 or LEP 2010. These changes affect a number of matters and sites across Penrith and include amendments to:
- LEP 2010 (the written plan) to:
- update certain clauses or text,
- update property descriptions and addresses, and
- make it consistent with Penrith Development Control Plan 2014.
- LEP Maps to:
- Adjust zones and development standards to match property boundaries and recent subdivisions,
- Correct labels, and
- Apply new controls.
The areas where we are proposing changes includes land in the vicinity of:
- Derby Street, Somerset Street, Bringelly Road, Jamison Road and the Great Western Highway, Kingswood.
- Doncaster Avenue and Putland Street, Claremont Meadows.
- The Thornton Estate, Penrith.
- The Glenmore PArk Town Centre and Luttrell street, the Lakes Drive, and Alston Street, Glenmore Park.
- Chameleon Drive, Erskine Park.
- Lakeview Drive, Cranebrook.
- St Charbel Boulevard, Werrington.
We've consolidated the proposed changes into a single document or Planning Proposal - a document that explains and justifies the proposed changes to the planning controls.
The planning proposal and supporting information was publicly exhibited from Monday 21 May 2018 to Tuesday 19 June 2018.
The public exhibition has finished and the deadline for submissions has passed. The results of the public exhibition will be reported to the elected Council for its consideration in the coming months.
For further enquiries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.