Have your say on our plans
Council's draft strategic plans are on public exhibition from 10 May to 7 June 2017. We welcome community feedback on the following draft documents:
- Community Plan: The longer term vision for our City that the community has helped us identify.
- 2017-21 Delivery Program: The services, activities and projects Council will deliver for our community over the next four years, including:
- 2017-18 Operational Plan: Our detailed annual works programs and budget.
- 2017-18 Fees and Charges: Our detailed list of fees and charges for this year.
These documents are available online for download in the Documents list in the right panel of this webpage in pdf format, and in hard copy at Council offices in Penrith and St Marys, or in your local library.
Have your say:
- Fill in our survey to have your say.
- Email your comments to email@example.com or
- Write to: General Manager, Attention: Corporate Planning, Penrith City Council, PO Box 60, Penrith 2751
All local councils across NSW are required to plan and report in line with the NSW Office of Local Government’s Integrated Planning and Reporting Framework. This “recognises that most communities share similar aspirations: a safe, healthy and pleasant place to live, a sustainable environment, opportunities for social interaction, opportunities for education and employment, and reliable infrastructure.
The difference lies in how each community responds to these needs... council plans and policies should not exist in isolation - that they are inter-connected. This framework allows NSW councils to draw their various plans together, understand how they interact and get the maximum leverage from their efforts by planning holistically and sustainably for the future.”
We've provided some Frequently Asked Questions that you may find useful, or for any enquiries please contact Council on 4732 7777.
Community Plan & Delivery Program Public Exhibition Submission and Survey
Consultation has concluded.
Thank you for taking the time to read our new draft Community Plan and Delivery Program documents.
We would really appreciate it if you could take a few minutes now to complete this short survey and provide some feedback on these important community documents.
Consultation on the Draft Delivery Program 2017-21, Operational Plan and Fees & Charges 2017-18 has now finished.