Do you want to know…
- how Council plans to spend $271.7 million in 12 months?
- about the work Council is planning in your area in 2018-19?
- what you could be charged to hire a hall or submit a Development Application in 2018-19?
The key documents guiding Council's daily activities, budget, and fees and charges over the next 12 were on public exhibition from Wednesday 9 May to Wednesday 6 June. Thank you to everyone who took the time to view and comment on our plans for 2018-19. Council officers are currently going over your comments and reviewing our draft plans.
The following documents were on public exhibition and link the community's long term goals with Council's plans, policies, services and resources. They are important because they show what we are doing to make Penrith a better place to live, work and visit.
- Draft Operational Plan 2018-19 and Delivery Program 2017-21 (15 MB pdf)
- Proposed Fees and Charges 2018-19 (1.43 MB pdf), and
- Community Plan (22.2 MB pdf)
Amendments to the following waste charge were made during the exhibition period:
- Amendment to the proposed Domestic Waste Charge for the provision of an extra recycling service (241KB pdf)
To make sure you get the chance to tell us what you think, just this fee will be on public exhibition until Monday 25 June. You can also view information about this fee in person at the Penrith Civic Centre, St Mary's Business Office or any Penrith City library branch.
You can tell us what you think about this fee by:
- completing the online survey
- email to email@example.com, or
- letter to the General Manager (Attention: Corporate Planning), Penrith Council, PO Box 60, Penrith 2751
Have your say
Draft Operational Plan 2018-19 and proposed Fees and Charges 2018-19 feedback form
Consultation has now concluded