Consultation has concluded.
Council, at its Ordinary Meeting of 17 December 2018, adopted amendments to the Penrith Development Control Plan 2014 (Penrith DCP 2014). These amendments came into effect on 21 December 2018.
The amendments relate to the following matters.
Multi dwelling housing amendments:
- Increase the lot frontage width required for multi dwelling housing developments.
- Make clear allowances for basement car parking.
- Ensure stacked car parking spaces can only be provided in front of garages, rather than behind them to reduce on-street car parking.
Boarding house amendments:
- Introduce clear development controls for boarding houses for the benefit of neighboring properties and tenants.
- Align with the consent conditions of the Affordable Rental Housing State Environmental Planning Policy 2009.
The amendments were on public exhibition from Monday 20 August to Monday 17 September 2018. Submissions received during this period were presented to Council for its consideration on 10 December 2018.
If you have any questions, please contact our City Planning team on 4732 8196, or email email@example.com